Senior TAS Business Partner
- Dublin, Ireland
8000 hires per year, this is the number of new talents we bring in to the organisation. As a member of Global Talent Acquisition and Staffing organization, this position is leading TAS delivery and operations for assigned location or function/domain. This position is responsible for attracting and hiring top talent for all Novartis companies which it supports and ensure robust sourcing and talent attraction strategies for the assigned areas. This position has a regional or functional impact. The incumbent of this role acts as a SPOC for the RPO team members and may be managing x-divisional and x-team initiatives that will lead to improved hiring managers & candidates' experience with a shared vision of impacting the quality of patients' lives.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and drive appropriate sourcing, assessment, selection and pre-onboarding strategies for the client group supported by the role on EMEA level, Develop overall hiring strategy for open assigned headcounts, Manage major recruitment campaigns, confidential and business critical projects related to TAS global strategy
• Act as deputy for the TAS Team Lead where required with demonstrated ownership for the end to end processes in the assigned area
• Work on process optimisation and proactively presents solutions
• Act internally as TAS ambassador creating a link between domains and functions; represents TAS in front of internal clients as required, Act as Novartis Employer Brand ambassador to external market by responsibly dealing with candidates, vendors and external associates while showcasing Novartis Values and Behaviors to the core
• Render business consulting by providing effective staffing solutions in the internal business context as well as external talent / market landscape
What you'll bring to the role:
• At least 5 years of relevant experience managing end-to-end recruitment strategy and hands-on delivery for mid-senior level positions across a range of jobs and sectors. Experience as an in-house recruiter in a Global company managing international candidates is strongly preferred, otherwise significant client-facing recruitment agency/retained search experience
• Fluent spoken and written English, additional European language advantage
• X-country, x-functional collaboration experience and ability to manage stakeholders at senior leadership level
• Demonstrated strong process ownership and accountability for the end to process, Demonstrated proficiency in understanding organization culture and ability to establish relationships both externally and internally
Proven ability to deliver results through collaboration with peers and extended teams
• Training / certification in behavioral/personality assessments and ability tests
• Experience in pharma/healthcare desired but other industry sector experience also considered
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Back to top