Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
- Dublin, Ireland
4 prime values: Inspired, Curious, Unbossed, and Integrity. That's the culture of Novartis, and as a member of the Novartis Talent Acquisition and Staffing organization you will be responsible for attracting, interviewing and successfully hiring senior rare/niche international talent into the global HQ of Novartis in Basel, Switzerland. You will lead clients and candidates through the lifecycle of talent acquisition, consulting with stakeholders and partnering with Talent Acquisition colleagues towards the shared vision of impacting the quality of patients' lives.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage sourcing, assessment, selection and hiring strategies and delivery for your client groups, managing major recruitment campaigns, confidential and business critical projects
• Bring insight and creative thinking towards process optimization, with proactive solutions that solve candidate and other hiring problems
• Be a Talent Acquisition ambassador and Subject Matter Expert, creating links between different domains and functions, representing global Talent Acquisition & Staffing, being a Novartis Employer Brand ambassador, responsibly partnering with external candidates and vendors. The quality experience for candidates and hiring teams is your passion, coaching both to understand and see their fit and future together. You showcase Novartis Values and Behaviors to the core
• Deputies for your Talent Acquisition Team Lead where required with demonstrated ownership for the end to end talent acquisition processes
• May manage cross-divisional, cross-team projects and initiatives to improve the candidate, hiring manager and interviewer experience
What you'll bring to the role:
• Bright, quick-thinking, curious mind. University degree in a relevant discipline such as Business, Science, Engineering, Human Resources, Psychology or similar preferred
• Significant in-house experience leading successful end-to-end recruitment and hands-on delivery for complex mid and senior level positions within international environments: from a pharmaceutical / biotech / CRO environment with medical and scientific talent strongly preferred, otherwise similar professional environment attracting bright niche talent
• Passionate about strategic and hands-on operational Talent Acquisition, you helped clients exceed hiring expectations and sensitively partnered with candidates in all aspects of their application, interview, offer and relocation experience. You take ownership and accountability across the talent acquisition lifecycle
• Superior behavioral / competency-based interviewing and candidate assessment skills. You demonstrate curiosity for candidates and matching their talent to positions not only for your employer, also for the candidate's career
• Strong customer approach, used to quickly understanding organizational culture and establishing meaningful external and internal relationships; persuasive, succeeding through influence; pro-active, resilient and results-driven, responding constructively to different ideas and inputs; superior multi-tasking and prioritization, problem solving and organizational skills; cooperative team member, flexible and adaptive to change. Business-level/fluent English with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you consider the impact of what you write and say and how your language affects others. You enjoy working with different nationalities, languages, thinking styles and approaches to work
• Office IT and technology-strong, particularly MS Outlook / Excel / PowerPoint / SharePoint; social media sourcing; Applicant Tracking Systems (e.g. BrassRing); teleconference/video interviewing systems; understanding and interpreting data from excel/other sources
• Further professional development / certification in personality assessments, ability tests, psychology, HR management, other similar
• Additional European language
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top