- Changshu City, China
500+ Ongoing clinical trials; 160+ Projects in clinical development; 80+ Major submissions planned 2020-2022. Novartis GDD (Global Drug Development) oversees the development of new medicines discovered by our researchers and partners. It drives breakthrough innovations to improve and extend the lives of millions.
This role is important for pre-clinic and clinic drug substance quality control method development by applying state of the art analytical technology, pharmaceutical industry regulations, as well as Novartis group systematic quality and compliance policies.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Performs analytical experiments in lab according to Health Safety & Environment standards and cGMP regulations;
• Supports the project responsible Analytical Expert by developing and validating method (or work independently with increasing job grade); writes analytical method protocol, validation report, and transfer report;
• Reports abnormal experiment results timely and effectively, initiates Out of Specification/Out of Expectation, Deviation investigations;
• Takes instrument/equipment responsibilities of e.g. operation, maintenance, calibration, and qualification;
• Enriches the organization culture by proactively providing and implementing ideas and suggestions.
What you'll bring to the job:
• Bachelor with minimal 5 years, or Master with minimal 2 years related working experience, or PhD;
• Good spoken and written English;
• Willingness of work in lab.
• Education background of analytical chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry, medical chemistry;
• Experience in analytical technologies, e.g. HPLC, GC, titration etc.;
• Pharmaceutical, nutrition, or food industry working experience.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top