Senior Regulatory Writer
- East Hanover, NJ
817 million, that's how many lives our products touched in 2018. While we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
To write, review and/or manage the production of high quality clinical and safety documentation for submission to regulatory authorities in support of marketing applications. To provide documentation related consultancy to other line functions. To coach/mentor and/or train less experienced writers.
1. To author, review and manage high quality clinical and safety documents: complex Clinical Study Reports (CSR), Development Safety Update Reports (DSUR), Risk Management Plans (RMP), submission documents (e.g., summaries of clinical efficacy and safety, summaries of clinical pharmacology and biopharmaceutics).
2. Major contributor to planning of data analyses and presentation used in CSRs and submission documents.
3. Lead Writer for simple submissions, contributing to key messaging and pooling strategy, providing content guidance, and ensuring compliance of documentation to internal company standards and external regulatory guidelines. Core member of CST.
4. Contribute to process improvement in RWS and/or cross-functional initiatives or activities.
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• Minimum university life science degree or equivalent is required. Advanced degree or equivalent education/degree in life sciences/healthcare is desirable
• ≥ 4 years medical writing experience or other relevant pharma industry experience combined with scientific and regulatory knowledge, plus in-depth knowledge of medical writing processes.
• Advanced knowledge of and experience in global regulatory environment and process (key regulatory bodies, key documents, approval processes, safety reporting requirements).
• Ability to drive and manage organizational and team performance across cultures.
• Proven track record in matrix environment
Back to top