Senior Project Manager Japan, Commercial IT
- Tokyo, Japan
200＋ projects clinical development. We reimagine medicine to improve and extend people's lives. We use innovative science and technology to address some of society's most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible.
Deep Blue Master Data Management (MDM) is a global strategic initiative within Commercial function. Its purpose is to improve customer engagement and analytics by providing high quality Customer and Brand Master data to all systems and functions; it is a key enabler of Novartis drive to 'Go Big on Data and Digital'
IT project manager within the Deep Blue program will be responsible for delivery of one or more Deep Blue Releases in Japan
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Monitor and control execution of project though Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release
- Establish project governance, managing risks and issues
- Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Project Management service scope
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, share scheme, health insurance, annual leave, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme. : https://www.novartis.ie/
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
• Master Data Management/Data & analytics experience in Japan
• 5 years plus experience in large project management (project budget (USD 3M+))
• Has worked at early stage of program/projects shaping and planning
• Multinational corporation experience
• Excellent communication and influencing skills(in Japanese and English, TOEIC 800 JLPT N1 equivalent)
• Project Management Qualification
• Pharmaceutical industry experience
• Sales and Marketing Operations and systems experience (especially Salesforce CRM)
• Pharmaceutical Commercial Data Acquaintance- CRM data models, Direct Sales (Ex-factory, Distributor/Wholesaler), Indirect Sales (IQVIA), Multichannel Marketing data.
• Have experience working & managing Business Intelligence projects.
• Started career as a business analyst
• Experience working on Agile projects
• Experience with BI Tools such as Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau
• Basic understanding of Big data platform architecture (AWS preferred)
Back to top