Senior Legal Advisor
- Bucharest, Romania
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
For our Legal department, we are looking for a new colleague, based in Bucharest, whose main responsibilities will be to:
- manage overall legal requirements of business by providing legal advice and guidance, as well as manage compliance with legal requirements;
- adopt a pro-active, business focused approach in supporting business transactions;
- advise the Company on its contractual & statutory obligations, manage disputes and litigation, support management decision processes with legal risk assessments;
- support implementation of all compliance initiatives, as per global/regional requirements;
- closely work with the Legal Head.
- graduate of the Law Faculty;
- at least 5 years working experience within a multinational company (Pharma industry - advantage);
- fluent English (written and spoken);
Back to top