Senior HR Business Partner
- Prague, Czech Republic
Senior HR Business Partner, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
1! unique opportunity to manage the P&O function within a complex organization with a strong and exciting P&O strategy. The incumbent of this role will deliver value by unleashing the power of people through driving the talent strategy for the business unit they are responsible for.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Contribute to the development of a country/regional P&O agenda, and aligned with the global P&O strategy.
• Implement and adapt regional P&O plan in country organization and provide counsel and strategic recommendations on the design and implementation of P&O services.
• Manage the efficient implementation of P&O processes and programs across the region (i.e. Recruitment/ Selection, Rewards, Learning, Performance Management, Talent Management, Organization Development, Engagement).
• Manage the development of manpower plans, ensuring optimal resource allocation.
• Provide change management support to transformation and restructuring efforts.
• Manage the budget/resource allocation for the area of responsibility. Manage personnel cost planning, monitoring periodic cost and productivity analyses.
• Manage the performance and talent development of direct reports and contribute to talent development of indirect reports. Manage various P&O Projects.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Talent & Leadership Development Masters in Human Resources or similar
• 7+ years of experience in HR in a Generalist role (Performance Management, Succession Planning, Organization Change, Employee Relations Policies & Practices, Project Management)
• Previous experience with process simplification and optimization
• Fluent in English and local language, other language desirable
• Strong stakeholder management, consulting, facilitation and communication skills
• Capability to operate and implement in a matrix organization
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top