Senior Global Trial Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
130,000! The average number of patients around the world that are actively participating in our clinical trials. As a member of our Trial Management team you will play an active role in ensuring patients have access to our clinical trials and make a difference in their lives.
• Support the Global Trial Director in ensuring all trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, operational procedures and quality standards. Assigned responsibilities can include development of specific sections of protocol and related documents; development of study tools, guidelines and training materials; management of clinical study material; implementation of issue resolution plan; preparation of clinical outsourcing specifications.
• Responsible for management of Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and ensure adherence to scope of work within timelines and budget.
• Support the development, management and tracking of trial budget working closely with the appropriate partners.
• Support the GTD in managing interactions with Global Development Operations, and other relevant functions including Drug Supply Management and Novartis local medical organizations.
• Accountable for accuracy of trial information in all trial databases and tracking systems.
What you'll bring to the role:
Bachelor of Science degree in life sciences or healthcare is required. Advanced degree in Sciences preferred.
• 2-4 years of experience in clinical development. Involvement in cross-functional, multicultural and international clinical trials; demonstrated capabilities in supporting operational aspects of clinical trial related activities.
• Excellent communication, organization and tracking skills.
• Proven ability to work either independently or in a team setting, to meet goals by managing compliance, budget and timelines.
• Proven networking skills and ability to share knowledge and experience amongst colleagues.
• Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice; comprehensive knowledge of clinical trial design; understanding of the overall drug development process.
• Basic knowledge of appropriate therapeutic area.
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data.
Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Back to top