Senior Expert Policy Writing
- Dublin, Ireland
6 teams, 3 areas. All aligned with 1 unified mission to develop and maintain the One Novartis Integrated Policy, Risk & Control Management Framework. Join us and help safeguarding Novartis from risks to focus on reimagining medicine and improve and extend people's life!
As a subject matter expert the Senior Expert Policy Writing will play an important role globally in shaping the new One Novartis Policy Framework to enable the business to manage their policies, more efficiently, effectively and consistently across Novartis.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Global subject matter expert for writing policies
• Drive and manage consistent quality of all policies
• Act as an advisor between Enterprise Policy Management and Policy Owners and their SMEs
• Support policy owners during policy creation and reviews
• Review and ensure compliance with defined standards
• Identify duplication or discrepancy with existing policies, or any other inconsistency
• Align existing policies to the defined standards and identify potential gaps
• Prepare policies for approval by the policy board
• Develop and manage policy templates
• Up-scale the capabilities of policy owners by providing training and supporting material on policy writing
What you'll bring to the role:
• Experience with document writing in regulated corporate environments
• Experience in the policy creation process, policy governance and management
• Background in Legal, Publishing, Scientific Writing (or similar) within a regulated environment
• Proven track record in collaborating effectively with diverse and cross functional stakeholders
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings
LI-NOV = Novartis
Back to top