Senior Consultant, NBS CONEXTS
- Mexico City, Mexico
1 of the five Service Centers worldwide is based in Mexico with +1395 employees & +50 countries scope. As a Diverse & Inclusive company, we are positioned in the Number 10th of Top Companies Rankings of places to work. Contributing +450 Million Dollars in the growth domestic product (GDP) & generating +7000 employees directly & indirectly, our passion is to help patients improve and extend their lives. Have you imagined all the work done before a patient can take his treatment?
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• This is a global role, part of a new internal consulting practice with responsibility for delivering strategic consulting programs, driving operational efficiencies and implementing business change.
• Delivering a portfolio of consulting programs and projects globally and cross divisionally across the diverse functionality of Commercial, Scientific and Operational Services Practices, ensuring effective Project Management (PMO) and Business Process Transformation (BPT).
• Ensuring that the internal customer relationship is proactively handled and the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• To work with a diverse internal customer base, Business & Operational Consulting leadership team and Product Lifecycle Services leadership team to identify, pursue and execute business development opportunities that will ensure an expansion to the consulting services that can be offered to the divisions in line with the overall strategy.
• Develop consulting tools and methodologies for delivering consulting project opportunities
• Manage, organize and sustain multi-disciplinary project teams or workstreams of a major program - internal customer, functional, IT, third party
• Facilitate and inspire change in a heavily networked environment leading key project stakeholders through project implementation
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
• Will involve regular travel to Novartis locations where full-time or part-time on-site project delivery is required for internal customers
• Build and handle key partners relationships. Find opportunities to expand Consulting offerings and develop service offerings to customers.
• Achieve successful outcomes for all led projects.
• Ensure the solution is properly designed and implemented according to the meaningful project methodology and approach agreed with customer.
• Ensure results are prepared within the relevant project delivery methodology, handling project risks, where required.
• Ensure appropriate compliance with other compliance frameworks.
• Postgraduate degree in technical or business subject area
• Further education in Organizational change, Project management, Facilitation / Coaching.
• Proficient English
• +5 years experience in a Top 5 consulting firm, having sophisticated, multi-functional projects in a large corporate environment with demonstrated analytical, process-oriented and data driven approach.
• A proven track record to handle multi-functional business change and to get straight to the heart of issues and provide insights
• Experience, and proven ability to manage, team with, and empower stakeholders of widely varying backgrounds across a dispersed and matrixed organization. Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills as well as solid presentation skills
• Successful track record in application of consulting tools and solutions in solving complex business problems, including Lean Six Sigma (LSS)
• Management consulting, Outsourcing or Pharma.
• A second major European language
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusion workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top