Senior Consultant - Business & Operational Consulting
- Dublin, Ireland
105,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 750 million people globally. That's also the number of people in Novartis you may impact as our new Internal Consultant. Part of a team that enable, support and deliver major transformation initiatives globally.
So if you like the idea of that kind of global impact, if you have a background in management consulting and business transformation, and want to join an innovative, unbossed company, get in touch!
This is a global role that is part of a new internal consulting practice with responsibility for delivering strategic consulting programs, driving operational efficiencies and implementing business change. You would be managing a portfolio of consulting programs and projects globally and cross divisionally across the diverse functionality of Commercial, Scientific and Operational Services Practices, ensuring effective Project Management and Business Process Transformation.
• Build and manage key stakeholder relationships
• Identify opportunities to expand Business & Operational Consulting offerings and develop service offerings to customers
• Develop consulting tools and methodologies for delivering consulting project opportunities
• Manage, organize and sustain multi-disciplinary project teams or workstreams of a major program - internal customer, functional, IT, third party
• Facilitate and drive change in a heavily networked environment managing key project stakeholders through project implementation
• Manage and drive internal customer transformation projects so that they achieve successful outcomes for all managed projects
• Ensure solution is properly designed and implemented according to the relevant project methodology and approach agreed with customer
What you'll bring to the role:
• Minimum 6-8 years experience in a consultancy role
• Further education in Change management, Project management, Facilitation /Coaching
• Management consulting experience
• A change agent with project and program management experience from a Top 5 consulting firm, having complex, multi-functional projects in a large corporate environment
• Experience, and proven ability to manage, team with and motivate stakeholders of widely varying backgrounds across a dispersed and matrixed organization
• Demonstrated analytical, process-oriented and data driven mindset - A proven ability to manage multi-functional business change and to get straight to the heart of issues and provide insights
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills as well as solid presentation skills
• Experience in Workday HR system preferred
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2019 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Back to top