- Prague, Czech Republic
Senior Consultant, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
105,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 750 million people globally! That's also the number of people in Novartis you may impact as our new Internal Consultant! Our internal NBS consulting team is committed to delivering value to Novartis. This means achieving change through strong collaborative work and linking the consulting mindset to the outcome of transformation initiatives that are driving the success of the Novartis in reimagining medicine. We aspire to be the go-to colleagues for every business transformation project across Novartis. We want our record of delivery to speak for itself. The role is predominantly project based and involves working on tasks that could cover any part of the Novartis business.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Manage, organize and sustain multi-disciplinary project teams or work streams of a major program so that they achieve successful outcomes within the planned budget and timeline; deliver successful consulting assignments and lead small teams / work stream within
• Ensure solution and project deliverables are properly designed and implemented according to the relevant project methodology and approach agreed with internal project stakeholders, managing project risks, where required; in addition to, support management / development of colleagues, leading internal strategic initiatives, mentoring and coaching, capability developments.
• Support management of the project portfolio through regular status reporting and stakeholder management updates to facilitate and drive change in a heavily networked environment by helping to manage key project stakeholders through project implementation
• Contribute and support practice Innovation (e.g. Mentoring, buddying, interviews, track records / case studies, pipeline management etc.)
• Contribute to the consulting leadership to build and manage key stakeholder relationships; contribute to winning business (e.g. networking activities, proposals, proposition development); and contribute to the practice leadership, at all levels (e.g. Leadership of assignments)
• Identify opportunities to expand and develop consulting solutions to support the overall Novartis strategy and develop consulting tools and methodologies for delivering scalable consulting solution
• The role will require regular travel to Novartis locations where on-site project delivery is required for internal project stakeholders
What you'll bring to the role:
• Graduate degree in technical, scientific or business discipline and certifications: Lean Six Sigma, Agile, Change management, Project management, Facilitation /Coaching, design thinking, or ITIL. In addition to Sector experience in Management consulting, Outsourcing, Post-merger integration, Technology, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Pharma / Biosciences background
• Partner mindset with a minimum of 5 years' experience delivering value in leading organizations, across change and /or process improvement projects and programs in a Top 5 consulting firm or in a large corporate environment
• Successful track record in application of consulting tools and solutions in solving complex business problems, related to at least one of the chosen area (Operating Model design, Operational Excellence, Program / Project Management, implementation support of enterprise tools like Salesforce Workday, SAP etc., Change Management, and Data and Digital)
• Understanding of end-to-end project lifecycles including planning and all elements of project execution
• Proven ability to manage small consulting teams (including virtual teams), and motivate stakeholders of widely varying backgrounds across a dispersed and matrixed organization; in addition to, proficient English (the knowledge of a second major European language is an advantage)
• Master degree in technical, scientific or business discipline
• Experience working abroad and in an international environment
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top