(Senior) Brand Manager
- Beijing, China
18 million + Chinese patients benefit from Novartis products! In this job, on behalf of Novartis, you will transfer cutting-edge, professional pharmaceutical knowledge and optimized drug treatment programs to clinicians, thereby helping relevant patients to obtain more economical, safe and effective treatment and rehabilitation.
• Develop and implement marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation
• Manage market analysis, competition landscape, Go-to-market scenarios, forecasting, cost control and promotion throughout the product life cycle
• Deliver the operating plan to achieve growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels / product categories / key customers
• Lead strategy development of the assigned products / channels
• Develop and implement tailor-made marketing plans and activities according to different market access scenarios
• Monitor quarterly/annual expenses within budget
• Modify expenses allocation to regions
What you'll bring to the role:
• University degree in Business or Science
• Idealy with medical educational background
• Good in English writing and speaking
• 3+ years marketing experience within pharmaceutical industry; preferred with marketing experience.
• Good strategic thinking and solid market exaction skill
• Strong peer-influence power
• Sales experienced preferred
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top