Security Operations Expert – SAS
- Prague, Czech Republic
Security Operations Expert - SAS, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
120'000 is number of authentications verified per day, 132'000! is a number of registered Users. You will be responsible for ensuring that the internally and externally sourced global IT services of Access & Authentication Services (Strong Authentication Services) are aligned with business needs and are delivered in accordance with customer Service Level Agreements to Novartis IT Standards and in line with industry best practice. Responsible for the implementation of service life cycle management globally, which includes service & technology life cycle management, architecture and innovation in close co-operation with Collaboration Strategy and Service Roadmaps as well as the strategy within Global IT Infrastructure. Supports the development of a commitment based culture and an environment which fosters a high-performance and innovative organization
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Alignment of IT Services with business and IT strategy. Operational excellence: measurement through BSC / KPIs and customer satisfaction surveys
• Achievement of agreed targets in terms of quality, time and cost
• Achievement of service levels corresponding to industry best practice (price/performance etc.)
• Achievement of modern technology and operations concepts according to industry best practice
• Achievement of continuous unit cost reductions. Levels of collaboration/working relationship/personal acceptance achieved with customers inside and outside of Global IT Infrastructure
What you'll bring to the role:
• University degree
• Proficiency in English
• 10 years of IT experience, proven skills and experienced knowledge in the area of Collaboration Services. Senior business partner management
• 3 years of experience in Service Management of a global service portfolio in similar areas as above, across geographies and business areas
• Experience in participating in discussions, which will include negotiations with management of agreements with corporate suppliers in close co-operation with the sourcing function. Participate and support management in recording the in delivering multinational projects on time, quality and budget
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top