- Barcelona, Spain
100+mUSD...that's how much we have spent on our digital transformation journey to date. In supporting this journey, our Salesforce Centre of Excellence is ideally placed as we have presence in key strategic locations globally and works across a broad range of solutions. In the Centre of Excellence, we deliver leading and innovative solutions through an agile and product led approach set on both internal business efficiency and external facing applications for medical professionals and patients. With endless future opportunities in Digital Health, we are well positioned to build products which reimagines medicine and transform the lives of millions of patients worldwide.
Your key responsibilities:
• Align your teams with the organization's broader productization strategy
• Implement the processes and tools associated with this strategy in your teams
• Collaborate with product managers and product owners in the coaching of scrum based agile ways of working
• Coach and guide coworkers in the scrum framework including principals, manifesto and roles. Educate all partners in agile planning phases and approaches
• Mentor teams in the day to day activities such as planning, estimation, communication and tooling
• Support the recruitment and scaling of these teams
• Develop communities of SME's within the these teams focusing on specific topics such as validation, automation
• Drive improvements from a process, people and tools perspective with tangible results
• Ensure a standard and well-adapted approach to agile development from across internal and external teams
• Maintain alignment with product and factory management
What you'll bring to the role:
• 5 - 10 years' experience in an agile environment as a Scrum Master working with global teams
• 5+ year's experience in Life Sciences, Salesforce, Veeva, Patient programmes, CRM projects or an equivalent area
• Experienced partner management and/or business consulting skills
• Shown track rack record in large, global, multi-team projects dealing with sophisticated process areas and business groups
• Highly diligent, outstanding attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
• Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels
• Proficient English (written and spoken) and Spanish (spoken)
• University degree in business/technical area
• 5+ years delivering and releasing products in agile, scaled agile and or DevOps environment
• Specialist understanding of agile frameworks (especially Scrum), ITIL / Agile / GxP, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent partner management, organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation, strong to-do demeanor and results-focused and writing skills.
Breakdown of benefits received in this role. As a curious organization we provide endless opportunities to learn and grow through remote, online and classroom learning services across a broad range of topics. You will also be afforded the opportunity to develop your technical skills on the Salesforce platform through training and certification as well as our delivery frameworks such as Scrum and SAFe
Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, adventurous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top