5600 people dedicated to discovery! 6 research locations around the globe. The Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR) is the innovation engine of Novartis. We collaborate across scientific and organizational boundaries, with a focus on powerful new technologies that have the potential to help produce therapeutic breakthroughs for patients. the lives of millions.
Your key responsibilities:
• Supports planning, execution, monitoring, and reporting of the metabolism and/or bioanalytical assays (BA) supporting PK Sciences' strategy.
• Participates in PKS sub-team to develop and integrate PKS strategy for compound progression and development. Ensures accuracy of project progress in company tracking tools.
• Under supervision, effectively communicates data, strategy and results to the project teams. Under supervision, aligns plans and strategies with sub-teams, project teams, and manager.
• Under supervision, summarizes, analyzes and interprets metabolism and/or PK/TK/PD/IG data generated during discovery, early and/or full development; presents results to the program. Under supervision, works with team to identify potential project hurdles.
• With guidance and supervision, may contribute to internal transition documents, clinical study protocols, clinical study reports, investigator brochures, IND / IMPDs and NDAs within agreed timelines, and meeting all regulatory requirements.
• Participates in cross-departmental teams, department-wide initiatives and work streams.
• Completes all required organizational trainings and requirements according to corporate timelines.
• Adheres in strict accord to the appropriate SOPs and guidelines.
Job Sourcing Statement
You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Related education background
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Company / Legal Entity
CNIBR Co. Ltd.
Research & Development