SAP MDG Consultant
- Barcelona, Spain
100+mUSD...that's how much we have spent on our digital transformation journey to date. In supporting this journey, our ERP Centre of Excellence is ideally placed as we have presence in key strategic locations globally and works across a broad range of solutions. The SAP MDG Consultant will manage the design of system solutions in alignment with design and architectural standards with a focus on Materials and Supplier - this is a unique opportunity to support the digital transformation of our ERP environment.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop processes, tools and integration for Master Data Processes, including data cleansing and data validation
• Define and design process and tool for Data production (from data governance tool) and integration of data from the legacy environment and to the data consumption applications.
• Co-ordinate and support the development of the MDG and Data Migration processes for Material Master including Data Map generation, validation and development, across all Business Process areas.
• Work with GPO (Global Process Owner) to define the definition of Data Standards across Master Data Objects.
• Provide input for the planning of the MDG implementation, support the development and implementation of MDG User access requirements and the development and implementation of MDG interfaces.
• Monitor and govern the defined data standards during operation.
• Ability to present and technical or new concepts across multiple levels of a global organization.
• Take decisions on the solution alternatives in line with Business priorities and strategies and close collaboration with design and delivery teams
What you'll bring to the role:
• At least 6 years of experience in business consultancy and SAP (S/4 and/or ECC 6.0) implementation in an international environment.
• Expertise in Implementation of SAP MDG Solution for masters like Material, Vendor and Customer.
• Expert knowledge in activation and configuration of the MDG modules & components. Hands on experience in SAP MDG EhP6 & MDG 7.0/8.0/9.0 is a plus.
• Extensive ECC and/or S/4 HANA experience with SAP ERP logistics knowledge (SAP modules SD or MM), especially master data is required.
• English: Very strong written and spoken. Additional language will be a plus.
• Bachelor degree in business/technical and SAP expert knowledge in Sales & Distribution /commercial sales process areas
• Knowledge of detailed process analysis and design, system architecture, technology standards, CSV, GXP and SOX requirements.
• Proven ability to deal with uncertainty, adjusting course as the circumstances change, without jeopardizing the end goals and the achievement of the strategic objectives.
Breakdown of benefits received in this role. As a curious organization we provide endless opportunities to learn and grow through remote, online and classroom learning services across a broad range of topics.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, adventurous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
Back to top