Salesforce Technical Design Expert
- Barcelona, Spain
100+mUSD...that's how much we have spent on our digital transformation journey to date. In supporting this journey, our Salesforce Centre of Excellence is ideally placed as we have presence in key strategic locations globally and works across a broad range of solutions. In the Centre of Excellence, we deliver leading and innovative solutions through an agile and product led approach set on both internal business efficiency and external facing applications for medical professionals and patients. With endless future opportunities in Digital Health, we are well positioned to build products which reimagines medicine and transform the lives of millions of patients worldwide.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design and deliver technical solution for internal customers
• Ensure solution designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of software/service
• Ensure the user experience is taken into account when designing solutions and services
• Take accountability to ensure alignment with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery capacity
• Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to resolve feasibility of projects
• Participate in requirement gathering in global/regional workshops and help mapping local requirements to a global standard
• Engage in planning of releases / deployments together with Project Managers and Operations Team.
What you'll bring to the role:
• 8+ years of experience in a solution design, business analyst or equivalent role
• Salesforce or Veeva knowledge crucial (Professional Certifications desired)
• SQL or Salesforce SOQL skills required
• Experience in using development toolkits that runs code repositories, code integration, build deployments and continuous integrations tools (Git, Bitbucket, Travis CI, Jenkins, Salesforce DX)
• Knowledge on system / API integration and basic authentication methodologies
• Additional technical skills in the wider Salesforce ecosystem desirable, e.g. Marketing Cloud or Pardot experience
• Excellent partner management, organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
• Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
• Experience with APEX a plus
• Related pharma industry experience highly desirable
• Proficiency in Spanish (written and spoken)
Breakdown of benefits received in this role. As a curious organization we provide endless opportunities to learn and grow through remote, online and classroom learning services across a broad range of topics. You will also be afforded the opportunity to develop your technical skills on the Salesforce platform through training and certification as well as our delivery frameworks such as Scrum and SAFe
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, adventurous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top