Salesforce Senior DevOps Engineer
- Barcelona, Spain
100+mUSD...that's how much we have spent on our digital transformation journey to date. In supporting this journey, our Salesforce Centre of Excellence is ideally placed as we have presence in key strategic locations globally and works across a broad range of solutions. In the Centre of Excellence, we deliver leading and innovative solutions through an agile and product led approach set on both internal business efficiency and external facing applications for medical professionals and patients. With endless future opportunities in Digital Health, we are well positioned to build products which reimagines medicine and transform the lives of millions of patients worldwide.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead and coordinate application development and deployment efforts for projects by compiling the required resources and assigning responsibilities according to a defined time schedule
• Manage and assure that solution delivery aligns to high-level designs and delivery is traceable to requirements in functional specification
• Ensure delivery adheres to architectural roadmap and supports the development, execution and operations of solutions
• Safeguard the delivery of solutions to meet requirements outlined in the project documentation
• Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when delivering new solutions and services
• Maintain the application development standard including peer reviews and documentation associated with the build of product and platform capabilities
• Establish standardized delivery processes to facilitate efficient delivery of solutions
• Authorize and conduct application development handover and drive the solution discussions with the other work streams
What you'll bring to the role:
• Background in delivery on Salesforce, Veeva or Marketing Cloud environments highly desired
• 7+ years of experience working in project management and solution delivery environments
• Deep subject matter expertise in at least two of the following areas: Application development, Solution Delivery Lifecycles, Pharma, Life Sciences, Order Management, CRM or Sales & Marketing
• Validated track rack record of solution delivery within large, global, multi-team projects dealing with complex process areas and business groups.
• Proficient English and Spanish, both written and spoken.
• Excellent partner management, organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills.
• Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team.
Breakdown of benefits received in this role. As a curious organization we provide endless opportunities to learn and grow through remote, online and classroom learning services across a broad range of topics. You will also be afforded the opportunity to develop your technical skills on the Salesforce platform through training and certification as well as our delivery frameworks such as Scrum and SAFe
Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, adventurous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top