RWE Research Analyst (Mandarin)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
$9.1bn! Novartis has invested that amount in R&D, and we are committed in the clinical development and getting more patients' access for disease treatments globally.
We are hiring potential talent to fill in the role as Real World Evidence (RWE) Research Analyst whereby you will be responsible for the scientific and methodological aspects of all observational database analytics and RWE projects.
Your Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Produce analytic deliverables, including full study reports for RWE projects/observational database analyses.
• Development of protocols, statistical analysis plans and analysis specifications for observational database analyses aligned with Real World Evidence (RWE) generation objectives across the organization under senior guidance.
• Conduct project feasibility assessments using analytic tools and conduct observational data analyses including data management and statistical programming.
• Conduct data quality reviews with detailed documentation with minimal guidance.
• Present research and analysis results to customers and produce analysis datasets, listings, tables, and figures for research projects, according to specifications, while maintaining documentation and complying with pre-defined project / study standards.
• Collaborate with RWE Center of Excellence (CoE) to drive quality and accuracy of deliverables; constant improvements on systems, processes and quality matrices that add value to existing solutions.
• Support and contribute to standardization techniques in order to increase efficiency in deliverables.
• Has Master's degree or PhD degree in a field such as Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Statistics, Bioinformatics, Economics with 1 year of working experience.
• Candidate with Bachelor Degree in the similar field with 2 years of working experience will be consider.
• Proficient in the English and Mandarin language (oral and written).
• Has strong programming skills in SAS, and R.
• Has experience with different RWE data structures and source. Additional experience in epidemiology, market research, or clinical research is a plus.
• Has extensive experience in the application of statistical methods for analysis of observational data
• Has experienced in data visualization, excellent project management skills, able to prioritize multiple tasks and goals to ensure timely completion.
About the Novartis Global Service Center in Kuala Lumpur:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Kuala Lumpur delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Kuala Lumpur is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
What makes NGSC special?
Attractive office location, flexible time management, strong work/life balance, flexible working hours, truly multinational and dynamic organization, multicultural environment and cross-functional hub location
Why consider Novartis?
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we're proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top