Returned Goods Warehouse Associate
- East Hanover, NJ
With 64 manufacturing sites in 26 countries, our aspiration is to become the top manufacturer of innovative and generic medicines in the industry.
The Returned Goods Warehouse Associate will be responsible to physically account for all commercial returns of non-controlled drugs that are received into the return goods warehouse from direct and indirect customers. This requires the handling of product and recording each pill or tablet returned in an accurate and timely manner. After training period, production targets are to be met and maintained. Ad hoc project work may be assigned. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Accurately count and record all non-scheduled product returns according to departmental SOP
• Attention to detail reviewing customer Return Authorizations as compared with customer debut memos
• Provide assistance receiving customer return deliveries from carriers when required
• Assist in receiving returns into SAP system, when required, according to departmental SOP
• Responsible for the appropriate handling of all drug product by waste characterization
• Maintain productivity standards set in yearly objectives
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
What you'll bring to the role:
• High school diploma
• Strong working knowledge of DEA and FDA regulations.
• Must have strong ten-key numeric key-pad ability. Keying Rate: Minimum of 60 wpm
• Effective interpersonal and organization skills.
• Ability to lift 30 pounds.
• Must wear steel-toe shoes/boots, protective eyewear, lab coat and gloves are mandatory when handling open shipments of returned goods
• Position will be filled at level commensurate with experience
• At least 2 years warehouse experience in a cGMP environment
• At least 2 years warehouse experience in pick, pack and ship
• At least 2 years reverse logistics experience accounting for pharmaceutical returns
• Experience with Microsoft software Word/Excel
• Experience with SAP
• Certification for operation of an Electric Pallet Jack and/or Forklift highly desirable
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top