Resource Expert/ Team Lead, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
+1000 this is how many active projects you will be dealing with. Purpose of this role is to allocate resource capacity to right activities and plan for additional resources required to meet demand and re-phase demand if necessary depending upon supply pool information.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Identify existing resources and allocate them to right investments, maintain an inventory of resources and its availability
• Review unconstrained demand against supply pools to understand the delta and perform feasibility assessment to evaluate sourcing options
• Monitors idle capacity, unfilled roles and process required actions with SD teams
• Re-phase demand over time based on view of supply pools and category and priority of demand
• Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Resource service scope
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Degree (in Business or Computer Science) or relevant equivalent experience
• 3 years of relevant experience in Resource and Capacity Management (10 to 12 years of total work experience)
• Experience in managing global demand & project portfolio across multiple processes in matrix organization
• Managerial experience in Resource and Capacity Management desired
• Very good English that will allow you to communicate with stakeholders based in various locations
• Monitor utilization/ Idle capacity over a unit of several thousand Associates (covered as a team)
• Perform capacity and utilization analysis and propose improvements and follow up activities
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Company / Legal Entity