Regional Medical Director, APMA (Ophthalmology)
Regional Medical Director, APMA
3 billion people across 35 countries from 3 different continents! You will lead medical efforts across therapy area country teams to transform clinical practice, by building external partnerships to improve patient access and outcomes bringing innovative pipelines to patients. Join us today to re-imagine medicine.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Ensure and facilitate country Medical Affairs plans' execution and launch preparation excellence. Collation of regional specific insights where appropriate.
• Develop and implement lean processes that will facilitate the effective execution of medical affairs activities.
• Elaborate, track and analyse Regional Medical Key Performance Indicators with special focus on extent of impact on our (internal and external) Medical Experts and key stakeholders.
• Identify Regional Medical Affairs capability needs and upscale through training to sustain a fully aligned, result-oriented, highly effective medical organization.
• Ensure excellence in stakeholder engagement to enhance collaboration and affirm Novartis as a trusted medical partner.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Preferably MD
• 10 years' experience in Pharmaceutical Industry in progressively senior roles with significant experience in Medical Affairs
• Experience in Ophthalmology desirable
• Prior experience in country role desirable
• Demonstrated inspirational leadership skills within large scientific based organizations
• Experienced matrix management
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top