Regional Medical Director, APMA (ASCVD)
3 billion people across 35 countries from 3 different continents! You will lead medical efforts across therapy area country teams to transform clinical practice, by building external partnerships to improve patient access and outcomes bringing innovative pipelines to patients. Join us today to re-imagine medicine.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Lead the development of high quality Medical strategy for the disease area and vision for the brand throughout its life cycle, as Medical Affairs representative at GPT or lead region or country TA strategy providing scientific expertise across functions as well as compelling story to guide medical team
• Lead the design of innovative medical affairs study plan addressing medical needs, including RWE, HE&OR, digital technology, etc. or co-create Medical Affairs plan bringing relevant insights
• Ensure efficient execution of evidence generation activities as well as data dissemination by medical team
• Enable interactions with external key stakeholders (e.g. Key Medical Experts, Scientific Societies & Associations and Patient Associations, Health Authorities, etc.), including insights collection in coordination with internal stakeholders
• Plan and allocate resources aligned to medical budget and strategy
What you'll bring to the role:
• Preferably MD, minimal PhD or Pharm MD
• 10 years' experience in Pharmaceutical Industry in progressively senior roles with significant experience in Medical Affairs
• Experience in Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular desirable
• Prior experience in above country roles
• Demonstrated inspirational leadership skills within large scientific based organizations
• Experienced matrix management
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top