Regional KA Strategy Senior Manager
- Beijing, China
799 million patients benefit from Novartis products! As a member of promoting the accessibility of drugs to patients, you will, on behalf of Novartis, deliver the most cutting-edge and professional pharmaceutical knowledge and drug treatment solutions to the pharmacy department and hospital management team, so that Novartis innovative products can enter the hospital faster and benefit more patients..
Your key responsibilities:
• Develop regional hospital listing strategy according to policy dynamics, customer insights and disease/brand knowledge to ensure capturing all external opportunities. Align the strategy with cross functional team and package working plan in business plan
• Prioritize regional hospital listing opportunities at both brand and hospital level to improve effectiveness and efficiency of KA team.
• Work closely with central KA strategy to identify key issues and barriers for hospital listing and provide strategic solutions. Make sure central strategy can be well implemented at regional level
• Work closely with MA strategy to develop key value massage for hospital listing. Field visit with regional KA team and support/present at internal and external meetings as required
• Develop programs and activities, and build up long-term partnership and network to engage key customers at regional level
• Other assigned ad-hoc tasks
• Healthcare or clinically relevant advanced degree is required
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• 8+ years' experience in pharmaceutical company (KA, marketing, sales strategy & operation, good understanding of hospital listing); MNC background; Consulting experience would be a plus
• Strategic thinking and analytical ability
• Strong presentation and communication skill
• Ability to build non-hierarchical networks and drive cross-functional projects.
• High level of autonomy and initiative, self-motivated.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
[Compliance sentences relevant to country]
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top