Regional KA Head
- Hangzhou, China
799 million patients benefit from Novartis products! MAKA is a very innovative operating model in the industry. Policy access and hospital access management will be closely integrated. Compared with traditional KA work, MAKA can greatly
The company's continuous innovation product line is extremely competitive in the market This position is responsible for a region spanning 8 provinces, from internal personnel to external customer management, which is highly complex, which is conducive to improving management capabilities As a new one-stop access
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead KA team to complete company's target and improve listing status by cross departments cooperation
• Carry out KA national events efficiently, and set up the platform between area hospitals and pharmacy communications at the same time. Lead KA team to create win-win relationships with focus hospitals managers and pharmacists
• Cooperate and communicate with other departments, and keep conformity company resources.
• Sets up long win-win cooperation relations with head of key hospitals and pharmacists in a specified area.
• Control the Budget assigned to the region.
• Feedback market information (customers, products and competitors), and report working status timely and actively.
• Strong cross functional leadership
• Strong customer orientation
• Significant account management experience
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
[Compliance sentences relevant to country]
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://www.youtube.com/embed/yku1o0D1EnQ
Back to top