Regional Clinical Evidence Head
3 billion people across 35 countries from 3 different continents! Novartis has a leading pipeline of clinical medicines in development and near launch first in class medicines, and offers an opportunity for you to impact and transform health care practice and patient outcomes across the largest region population.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Build Local evidence generation capability and expertise
• Ensure the alignment of projects to core strategic pillars, improving patient outcomes, institutional cost savings, and patient access
• Coordinate the process of data gap analysis, collaborating with both medical and access teams and relevant stakeholders
• Deliver excellence in execution, with special focus on RWE (including primary data collection for observational studies, non-interventional studies, etc).
What you'll bring to the role:
• Doctoral degree (PhD., ScD or DrPH) in epidemiology (preferred), MD or Master's degree (minimum requirement) in a relevant discipline (i.e. health services research, health outcomes research (HEOR), public health, statistics or pharmaceutical sciences)
• At least 5 years' experience (5 - 7 years preferred) conducting pharmacoepidemiologic research
• Strong knowledge in observational study design and statistical analysis knowledge in clinical operations for both interventional and no interventional studies
• Proven record of strategic leadership experience in the global pharmaceutical, biotech industry, or Academia with experience in generating data using Electronic Medical Records/Health IT, disease registries, and/or insurance claims databases.
• Superior leadership skills, including demonstrated ability to effectively lead, coach and manage scientific/medical professionals.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top