766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we're proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives. We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
The QA Operations Specialist is responsible for quality assurance oversight of manufacturing, testing and supply chain operations with current GMP regulations, procedures and quality systems.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide shopfloor quality oversight of all production, quality control and supply chain departments to ensure their practice fully adheres to cGMP, including data integrity. Ensure timely escalation to management of all applicable incidents.
• Perform live review of manufacturing batch records in preparation for batch release and escalate any discrepancies immediately.
• Assist functional areas with achieving timely and compliant final product disposition of the product.
• Review, approve and support procedures and production/testing records as required and assist in the training of site associates.
• Ensure compliance of site personnel and application of aseptic techniques and full compliance to sterile manufacturing regulations.
• Support FDA/Regulatory interactions for the site activities and products to ensure successful regulatory submissions and inspections.
• Support QA Operations as a valued business partner, with a culture of safety, quality, delivery to patients, cost, compliance and data integrity.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• This position involves shift work which will be defined through site start up and commercialization readiness.
• This position involves on-call shifts, if required, when scheduled.
Note: (Sun-Wed 1pm-11pm)
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $88,000.00 and $132,000.00 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
What you'll bring to the role:
Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Life Sciences, chemistry or related relevant degree.
2+ years of experience in a GxP Biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations
1+ years of experience in a quality assurance role
• Collaborating across boundaries
• Functional Breadth
• QA and QC experience in biotech pharmaceutical industry with environmental monitoring & cleanliness zones
Why Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA)?
Thousands of people die of cancer around the world every day. At Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA), a Novartis company, our mission is to transform lives through radioligand therapy in nuclear medicine to fight several leading types of cancer. How will we continue to be on the cutting edge of medicine? We believe new groundbreaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working. We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying! Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity, and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Accessibility and Reasonable Accommodations:
The Novartis Group of Companies are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] call +1(877)395-2339 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
ADVANCED ACCELERATOR APPLICATIONS
Company / Legal Entity
AAA USA Inc.