Project Manager (product development)
- Moscow, Russia
30 million - the number of patients who annually use Sandoz medicines, they are available in 99% of Russian pharmacies.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited:
• Management of multiple simultaneous global development projects with competing priorities
• Deliver projects on time, within budget and with high quality
• Lead the internal and external project teams
• Manage project changes and ensure project success by adequate planning and monitoring
• Organize, moderate and document project meetings and perform regular status reporting to all stakeholders
• Sustainably resolve project related conflicts and challenges in a solution-oriented way
• Actively contribute to the improvement of project management process, tools and templates
You would be a good match for this role, if you have:
• Master or Specialist degree (preferably natural science, pharma or chemical technology);
• Have project management certification (preferred)
• Minimum of 3 years' experience within pharmaceutical industry; extensive experience in project management of the production projects and in working with cross-functional teams in a global, multicultural environment
• Are good at building partner relationship with different stakeholders
• English level - upper-intermediate
What we offer for you:
Competitive salary and annual bonus level
Medical insurance (for the employee and children, additional discount given for close relatives)
Life insurance, meal allowance, mobile compensation;
Flexible working hours;
Internal and external educational courses and trainings;
Additional 3 days of paid vacation;
Professional and career development opportunities (locally as well as worldwide).
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Back to top