Program Manager – Content Journey
- Basel, Switzerland
1,000! The number of optimized Omni channel campaigns a day! One of the biggest networks of content studios in the world, with significant investment in internal capability build, translating and trans-creating content to a scale to meet the needs of audiences worldwide.
Creating a world-class content supply chain, we continually drive unique and relevant customer experiences for millions of Healthcare providers and patients around the world.
Marketing Content is key to the success of our brands and our ability to realize our mission of improving and extending patients' lives. The Content Journey Program Manager will lead and direct delivery of large, complex IT projects and programs on time, within budget, with high quality while meeting desired business objectives across the end to end Digital Asset Management (DAM) process.
This role will partner with cross functional stakeholders in order to manage the delivery of highly complex global and cross divisional projects. The successful program manager will manage multiple aspects of programs/projects in the areas of business process optimization, technology architecture, support organization structure, and governance structure to be put in place to best manage end to end Digital Asset Management at the enterprise level at Novartis. This would include support for the business processes for Content Creation, Content Referencing, Content Approval, Content Distribution, Content Channel Publishing, and Content Retirement as well as impact to and interfacing with other solutions/platforms as appropriate. Key roles for collaboration and engagement within IT would include the Business Process Expert, Solution Design Manager, Solution Delivery Manager, Domain Architect, and Solution Architect. Come equipped with strong program management expertise and knowledge in the area of Digital Asset Management
The program includes investments in fit-for-purpose shared technology that enables efficient delivery of content at scale. Creating an enterprise-wide Medical Legal Review and unified Digital Asset Management platform and processes supported by a global content taxonomy and data model. The processes are enhanced with modular content review/ automation; digital rights management to drive down cost and remain compliant, automation of transcreation aligned to content guidelines for speed and integration of all our digital channels e.g. CRM, web, mobile etc. The objectives and scope includes data democratisation and self-service, ability to measure content process efficiency, content reuse and content performance in channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Direct the delivery of strategic or large programs through active sponsorship, leadership and involvement in specific initiatives to ensure they meet time, cost and quality requirements
- Direct outputs of a large project team across divisions and geographical boundaries
- Create project plans and initiate program mobilization by confirming scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Provide leadership and decision making support by establishing program governance
- Monitor and control execution of program though all phases
- Ensure overall program success and effective use of resources
- Provide program reporting including overall performance of the program and program completion documentation
- Drive organizational change
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools
- Act as mentor in the area of Project Management and influence the personal development of mentees
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Program scope
What you'll bring to the role:
- >= 12 years of business and IT experience
- Expert knowledge of Project Management methodology, internal IT standards, functional area, technology standards and finance processes. Proven leadership skills with the ability to manage teams. Understanding of organizational change
- Business fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge and experience with the pharmaceutical industry and specifically with the commercial / marketing function. Understanding in the area of digital asset management and digital technologies and communication channels deployed to support the marketing function such as websites & portals, social media, email campaigns, marketing automation, CRM, etc.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Back to top