Primary Care Sales Associate - CRM - Montgomery - Remote
- Montgomery, AL
Over 6 Million people in the US are affected by Heart Failure in the US with that number expected to increase to 8 million by 2030. Novartis has been at the forefront of Cardiovascular treatment for decades, delivering groundbreaking medicines that extend and improve life, and that's where we intend to stay there. We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
The Associate Primary Care Sales Specialist is expected to learn how to build and execute business plans to meet sales goals for assigned territory. To ultimately drive territory sales performance, market share and optimal resource utilization. To develop effective professional business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results for the CRM portfolio. To coordinate effectively and as appropriate with other field teams and managed markets to manage customer engagement across care settings and through transitions in patient care. To differentiate Novartis as a leader across therapeutic areas with primary care customers.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Learn Novartis Sales Model and Product Training and proficient at executing sales calls.
• Become competent in executing business plans and drives achievement of sales targets for assigned territory, customers or therapeutic area.
• Develops and applies understanding of customer organizations and networks and of diverse influences that affect customer decisions (e.g. peer relationships).
• Executes call plans for customers, including medical experts from customer or academic communities; calls on the right person to deliver the right message with the right frequency.
• Adapts and optimizes approach and communications style during sales calls, responding appropriately to customer needs.
• Understands treatment pathway for all relevant therapeutic areas, including familiarity with all types of care providers and associated transitions of care
• Collaborates effectively with other customer-facing field teams (i.e. Cardiology Sales Specialists and Cardiovascular Institutional Specialists) and US Managed Market System of Care team (US MM SoC) to provide seamless customer experience across transitions of care and throughout customer organizations
• Makes effective use of available technologies and channels to support sales calls.
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
What you will bring to the role:
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, or Business-related discipline)
• Strong ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally within a matrix environment
• Excellent time management, communication & negotiation skills
• A passion for health care and for getting the appropriate medication to the appropriate patient.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Back to top