Practice Operations Manager
- Hyderabad, India
2500+ That is the number of PLS associates that the Practice Operations Managers team empower, to deliver operational excellence to commercial, scientific and operations services by deploying industry leading frameworks along with instilling culture of service mindset and excellence, across five different global locations.
• Explore, develop, implement and evaluate Digital innovation solutions that address customer needs. Co-create with key stakeholders to build partnerships and collaborations. Lead the delivery of multiple projects across a variety of creative and marketing channels, including print and digital media. Develop and coordinate project plans across the design, development and production stages of a project to support the successful delivery within set KPI's. Works in collaboration with brand teams technical teams and all functions to maximize value. -Provides consultancy, advice and assistance on strategy for commercialization of products, and influence marketing/Marketing Sales Operation team on decision making on Sales Force resource allocation in most optimal ways, through delivery of proven analytics based projects. Provide analytics support to Novartis internal customers
• Planning and management, Gather requirements to develop detailed Project plans and Project estimations to task level. Proactively assist the Business to identify upcoming conflicts and resource gaps. Serve as interface with the global and local Brand teams on Project Planning and delivery management. Leads and delivers projects for Regional and global teams, ensuring adherence to time-lines and quality objectives. -Ensures delivery of efficient and high-quality deliverables. Provides effective and timely responses to adhoc requests. Manages an efficient and high-quality team that promotes synergy and best practice sharing among resources, drives collaboration with Country Organizations in managing high standards of communication and delivering best in class services. Provide guidance on training requirements in relation to Commercial processes.Takes initiative to drive standardization of reports across brands Process excellence. Application of Six Sigma Methodologies (Black Belt or Lean certification) (or) Training Delivery excellence • Governance Methodology • Risk and Issue Management • Project Management • Operations understanding • Stakeholder management KPI Oversight: • Cost, C-Sat / NPS and productivity targets • Achievement of project plans & milestones • Tracking and practice initiatives • Regularity and completeness of management reporting • Drive design and implementation of key process improvements Skill development • On time training delivery • Continuous improvement of the training program • Employee engagement and satisfaction with the skill building programs Preferably from a Pharma Background. Black Belt Certification is a must quality and accuracy of forecast assumptions. Good customer satisfaction scores. Ability to manage multiple stakeholders / projects
• Graduate Degree in business or life sciences (or) Masters in Business Administration or equivalent
• Six Sigma Certification (Black belt) from an institute of repute (or) Experience in managing end-to-end training implementation in an large multinational organization
• Fluency in English is prerequisite, while knowledge of other in-scope country languages would be an advantage
• Experience in working in large / international companies - Proven communication, people management, stakeholders management and leadership skills
• Extensive experience (5-8 years) in managing multi-functional process improvement projects internal to the organization or for external clients (or) Extensive experience (5-8 years) in managing diverse training and learning solutions for multi-functional domains. Experience working as Six Sigma/Lean Black Belt or Quality Champion will be a plus. Pharma Background preferable
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Back to top