Postgraduate GCS Ops Clinical Packaging
- Basel, Switzerland
250+ active clinical trials are supported by Global Clinical Supply (GCS), 100'000 shipments are shipped annually and 1.5 million patient kits are packaged. Our vision is to become a smart and agile company that delivers more products to more patients more efficiently.
Joining the Clinical Packaging Operations team as an intern provides you an outstanding opportunity to gain insight into the activities of a Process Expert in pharmaceutical industry. The Process Expert has operational end to end responsibility for manufacturing of primary packed and clinical finished goods in compliance with the regulatory guidelines and internal regulations. You will support the daily work, including handling of innovative projects and improving existing processes.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the Clinical Packaging Team Head and the Process Experts in daily tasks (e.g. monitoring, logbook checks, etc)
• Support Clinical Packaging in the definition and implementation of suggestions for improvement of production performance and reduce the risk of deviations
• Support cleaning validation activities
• Be a "Certified Deviation Investigation Owner" (if applicable)
• Be a specialist on GMP for Clinical Packaging areas (e.g. primary / secondary packaging, label printing, dispensing)
• Recent Master graduate (graduation not longer than 2 years ago) in Science
• Proficient in English and German (written and spoken) is a must
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Good communication and negotiation skills, able to conduct trainings
• Problem-solving oriented and working skillfully in interdisciplinary teams
• Expertise in GxP operations
• Ability to work and lead (a cross-functional team) in a matrix environment
Start date: January 2021
Duration: 11 months
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of
that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this:
how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people likeyou are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Back to top