Portfolio Manager, Sandoz, Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Prague, Czech Republic
1996! In this year Sandoz initiated the world's first biosimilar development program. Over 20 years of experience in biosimilar development have equipped us with extensive knowledge and world-class expertise and capabilities in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of biosimilar medicines to the healthcare community and patients worldwide. This opportunity is waiting for you to contribute to Sandoz success story in the area of biosimilar toward the Talent Acquisition & Staffing - EVP 2019 Business Use Only 18 future, at the same time it becomes also the right step up in your career within clinical development!
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Drive preparation and lead annual Rx and OTC portfolio workshops in assigned countries and define new LOE launches, gap closures, pruning candidates and new wishes, aligned with the regional portfolio strategy
• Creates and maintains governance processes to track and review project portfolio and owns supporting reporting & tracking tools.
• Provides Project Portfolio reports enabling decision making and prioritization of project portfolio, owns the cross-functional project plans in the respective Project Management tools
• Lead and facilitates Project review meetings (PMR) including monthly project reporting, monitoring & tracking of project status and issues, monitoring and tracking of the Project Portfolio and on basis of different tools & IT systems
• As a member of portfolio and launch team act as single point of contact for all portfolio related topics in assigned countries and prepare regular updates on portfolio team meetings.
• Creates portfolio reports to ensure proper project management and oversight by major stakeholders to support decision making and prioritization (e.g. adequate resource forecasts, historical read-out of portfolio trends. etc.)
• Define roles & responsibilities for project cost forecasting (ext. & int. resources) in relevant tools, oversees and reviews resource forecasting for project portfolio, ensures that information is accurate and up-to-date, creates governance processes for monitoring forecast accuracy
• Responsibility for the development and implementation of the project plans in the respective Development Project Management tools together with line function team -Ensures further enhancement and development of tool according to need of Project management and other stakeholder.
What you'll bring to the role:
• University degree in science and/or business, advanced degree in business, bioscience
• English: fluent spoken and written
• Several years of leadership experience (5-10 years) in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
• Proven operational experience in Marketing, Sales, Portfolio Management, Launch Management or Business Development
• Proven financial and analytical skills, project management knowledge, familiar with basic marketing principles and strategies, medical knowledge
• Able to create and strengthen network within virtual team
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability
Back to top