P&O Data Warehouse BI Lead
- Prague, Czech Republic
P&O Data Warehouse BI Lead, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
1! unique opportunity to manage the P&O Services within a complex organization or multi-country organization or lead a specific service area/ process.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Contribute to the development of a country/regional P&O Services strategy.
• Implement and adapt regional P&O Services agenda, aligned with the global P&O strategy in country organization and drive continuous improvement to meet business/customer needs.
• Provide counsel and strategic recommendations on the design and implementation of P&O Services.
• Manage the efficient implementation of processes and standards for all P&O Services aspects (e.g. services, processes, continuous improvement) in close cooperation with the respective Practice Networks and IT, as required
• Manage the provision of P&O Services to the organization, based on expectations set with Unit P&O / others as relevant and ensure that roles and responsibilities for processes end-to-end are clearly defined and understood.
• Manage the budget/resource allocation for the area of responsibility. Analyze and identify potential design improvements (in cooperation with P&O), providing change management support and appropriate communications for the implementation of new services and processes.
• Conduct periodic cost and efficiency analyses to support productivity objectives, monitor, and initiate additional activities if required.
• Manage the performance and talent development of direct reports and contribute to talent development of indirect reports.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Bachelor's degree in HR/other related field is preferred, excellent English spoken and written
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in Business Intelligence or Warehousing
• Experience with implementation of processes and standards for all P&O Services aspects (e.g. services, processes, continuous improvement) in close cooperation with the respective Practice Networks and IT
• Solid communication skills, ability to understand and address the needs of the stakeholders, good interpersonal skills, excellent stakeholder's management skills
• People Leadership across a matrixed cross-functional environment, work experience in virtual/remote teams preferred
• Highly organized, structured and efficient working style
• Ability to manage a high workload with conflicting priorities in a challenging environment
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top