P2P GDD & R&D Expert with German
- Prague, Czech Republic
P2P GDD & R&D Expert with German, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
5.000+! Is the number of people this role is supporting in the organization, freeing them up to focus on drug discovering for patients in need.
The purpose of this role is to manage a team of GDD P2P Business Partners ensuring consistent SLA fulfillment and high customer satisfaction.
Act as GDD & R&D process subject matter expert in the P2P organization and be the first point of contact for escalations. The role also support process alignment, standardization and automation.
Ensures that Key Stakeholders in GDD / Switzerland are informed, engaged and participating in providing P2P customer insight, challenges and opportunities.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide support to operational team, working with GDD & R&D teams in country
• Provide guidance in timely resolution of parked/unprocessed/unposted/blocked/unpaid items to enable their inclusion in the payment run
• Provides timely guidance and customer-oriented support for incoming queries and issues from Novartis stakeholders
• Interacts proactively with all necessary functional areas of the NGSC to ensure appropriate accounting and financial practices and reporting
• Promotes, Supports and engages in Continuous Improvement and Harmonization of transitioned activities with aim on best practices and efficiency increase
• Lead the knowledge management process (within and outside NGSC) including the development of user manuals, work instructions, knowledge bases, FAQs, etc. sharing best practices within the team
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives, in close collaboration with Global Process Lead
• Lead, coach, motivate and develop and experts utilizing team and individual performance results
What you'll bring to the role:
• University level degree in Business Administration/ Economics/Finance or MBA desirable
• PMP /Lean Six Sigma Certified, Fluency in German and English
• 6+ years of relevant experience in similar position
• Knowledge of Accounts payable processes, knowledge of Clinical Trial Payment process
• SAP Knowledge
• Proven skills of activity co-ordination and prioritization
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top