O2C Sr Specialist Southern Cone
- Mexico City, Mexico
1 million is the number of patients that Novartis Worldwide touched in 2018. Have you ever imagined how does your work impacts society and how many lives can you improve thrCompliance
• Supports that all processes, policies and procedures are clearly deough your daily activities?
With annual sales for 309 MDD in Mexico, Novartis Mexico has signed 06 agreements with Healthcare Institutes to provide High Specialty treatments to patients for improve and extend their lives.
• Is the single point of contact for country stakeholders (CFOs / FSC Heads etc.) and NGSC teams for O2C activities of the assigned countries.
• Coordinates with the partners to understand their requests and works with the order to cash finance teams to meet agreed objectives
• Establishes a positive relationship between the finance teams and the CFOs as like the commercial teams. leading and driving credit committees.
• Lead all aspects of and supports the NGSC and outsourced operations in execution of O2C services to drive operational perfection, continuous improvement and joint teamwork.
• Actively supports the Collection and Credit strategy to improve cash flow, to reduce deductions and mitigate financial risks and is involved in the credit assessment of the high risk strategic customers and the country credit limit.
• Partners with Global Credit Management team and CFOs for risk mitigation like credit insurance and factoring agreements
• University level degree in Business Administration/ Economics/Finance or Chartered Accountant / MBA desirable.
• Fully Bilingual (English-Spanish)
• Lean/ Six Sigma Certified
• 4-5 years of Financial experience, preferably in Credit and Collections.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization.
• Previous experience in managing Financial Services.-SAP knowledge.
• Experience of managing projects driving performance (e.g. ERP implementation).
• Good communication skills
Competitive salary, annual bonus, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme, professional development, learning experiences, diversity & inclusion.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top