(Novartis)Japan Marketing Brand manager(Oncology/ Non Oncology)
- Tokyo, Japan
Sourcing Statement You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
10 major new medicines planned for launch over the next few years creating new career opportunities for those who want to make a direct impact on patients at scale.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify country-specific insights using market research, competitive intelligence, and understanding of disease areas.
- Understand the market dynamic specifically customer insights to ensure that the brand reflects unmet needs in local market
- Identify trends, opportunities and threats (worldwide and in key local markets) for product group and proposes corresponding measures.
- Contribute to the writing/input of global brand plan, product positioning, pricing strategy and marketing plans.
- Identify opportunities for life cycle management, e.g. indications, formulations, packaging.
- Contribute to stakeholder mapping and ensures inclusion of educational tools in product plans.
- Contribute to Market Access strategic and operational plans.
- Apply principles of evidence based medicine and simple budget impact models to identify market access impacts.
- Develop pricing options based on market trends and payor insights; assesses impacts to sales and profitability.
- Optimize channel/promotional mix for individual brand through appropriate resource allocation that meets brand objectives and customer needs.
- Lead the marketing team for customer initiatives (e.g. promotional tools, public relations, internal product related communications).
- Manage brand finance and budgets, including appropriate management of brand resources.
- Execute key expert development program.
- Manage effective agency partnerships.
- Act as brand champion to create focus and enthusiasm both internally and with external customers and agencies.
What you'll bring to the role:
• A University level (bachelors) degree; Marketing, Business Administration, Clinical Research, or related field.
• MBA a plus.
• Japanese: Fluent (mother tongue)/English business level
• Strong interpersonal skills at all levels within the organization both in Japanese and English.
• 5-7 years of experience in field sales, related marketing services, brand management and/or medical activities or Consulting experience or 3~5 years Consulting firm experience
• Communication skills with Key Drs
• Planning & creating promotional materials
• Business planning, analysis, management reporting skills
• Internal cross functional communication and leadership
• TA experience a plus
Back to top