- Seoul, South Korea
To achieve agreed sales, productivity, performance targets and to grow market shares for defined products in a specific area.
• Participate in building up team culture for winning spirits.
• Responsible for achievement of financial targets and operational plan
• Set up territory business plan and KPI, and try to achieve the objective with manager.
• Ensure annual expense budget is met and maintained within budget parameters.
• Set up and implement the field base strategy through the cooperation with marketing organization.
• Support marketing with up-to-date monthly product sales forecast is maintained within agreed accuracy parameters.
• Build up solid relationship with key customers and assist in identification/development of new product opportunities
• Implement the activities in Field according to the guide of SFE.
• Actively coach and partner with direct reports to build and implement their development plans and conduct performance appraisal discussions
• Develop and maintain close wholesaler relationships to ensure access to customers and sales
• Continually strive for competitive advantage, both current and future; build an in-depth knowledge of customer, competitor and market
• Build a "best in class" local generic sales organization that fully leverages all available Sandoz and Novartis (where applicable) marketing and sales systems and programs. Ensure the Sandoz Promotion Practices (SP3) are appropriately followed.
• Behave for the code of conduct and values of Sandoz.
• Ensure reporting and follow up of all spontaneous adverse events (AE) and technical complaints for all Sandoz products according to respective SOP
Key Performance Indicators
• Monthly Sales achievement & growing progress
• Formulary listing of hospital
• Monthly budget management monitor
• SFE Result
• Test for the knowledge through marketing & medical
1. Education : 4 years university degree preferably majored in pharmacy, (bio)chemistry or life science
2. Languages: Good in both written and spoken English and Korean
3. Experience : 3-7 years of sales experience in Pharma industry
Back to top