Medical Sciences Liaison, Transplant
- Yangcun, China
50+new launch product/indications in next 5years in Novartis! In this job, crystallize value proposition of Novartis product and therapeutic concepts by generate evidence /insights to key influencers and stakeholders through customer interfaced medical affairs studies and researches to put right therapy to the right patients at the right time.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop professional relationships with the targeting KOLs and build advocacy and gain contributions of KOL/decision-makers .
• Scientific support of speaker training activities in the region with timely feedback.
• May function as the Novartis medical speaker to present at Novartis/Society sponsored activities for up-to-date data based scientific and clinical information on Novartis product(s).
• Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to facilitate listing of products in medical guidelines, RDL, formularies as appropriate.
• Prepare and tailor speaker slides in alignment with NP4 and Medical strategies.
• Manage unsolicited requests /objections comply with NP4 and China legal and regulatory requirements.
• Contribute to the identification and recommendation of appropriate KOL involvement and participation in Novartis sponsored clinical trials (PMS, Phase III and Phase IV studies) from assigned region.
• Conduct or Coordinate third party trials/animal studies/registry or epidemiology programs in assigned region and operation /follow-up the above program with Trial Master File to archive all relevant documents in align with Novartis SOPs.
What you'll bring to the role:
• MD, PharmD, Pharmacist, PHD and other life sciences with solid medical/technical background
• Proven competencies in influencing skills, clinical research insight, business and market knowledge, customer focus
• This role can also be based in Tianjin/Xi'an/Wuhan
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
[Compliance sentences relevant to country]
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top