Medical Advisor / MSL
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Contribute to the development of integrated strategic plans in collaboration with other teams (e.g. Market Access, Marketing and HEOR) to drive the success of Novartis in assigned therapeutic area(s).
- Participate in gathering clinical insights / needs / feedback from medical experts / customers in country and communicate to internal partners.
- Raise awareness of Novartis products / disease areas through the publication of manuscripts, presentations and training delivery to both internal and external audiences; develop and review non-promotional educational materials for internal and external audiences based on Novartis scientific data.
- Develop peer-to-peer scientific relationships with external Medical Experts; respond to unsolicited requests for scientific information.
- Identify and map Medical Experts/key stakeholders in line with local strategies; assess their levels of advocacy (degree of Medical Expert understanding and agreement with medical platform statements) and contributions (activities in which Medical Experts are independently qualified to engage or collaborate with the organization).
- Engage and support external Medical Experts for Novartis medical activities within assigned therapeutic area (such as advisory boards, non-promotional meetings, publications etc.).
- Higher medical or pharmaceutical education.
- >2 years of combined experience in a pharmaceutical company, clinical research or other research and development environment.
- Ability to translate medical science into non-promotional messaging and materials, analyze and present scientific data to different audiences.
- Ability to manage interpersonal relationships on different levels, interact with relevant medical experts and other stakeholders on a peer-to-peer basis.
- Knowledge of drug development process, international and local regulations, including medicines promotion and healthcare professional interaction practices.
- English at upper intermediate level or above.
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Back to top