Medical advisor for scientific projects
- Moscow, Russia
5! At Novartis, we focus on five key cancer areas where our drugs save lives for patients - breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, kidney cancer, and hematology.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited:
• Support country medical affairs strategy in line with the global strategy;
• Coordinate scientific meeting, symposia, congresses, Continuous Medical Education and other medical / scientific exchange and engagement activities which could bring additional value to the relevant therapy area;
• Ensure medical enquiries are responded to in a high quality, timely manner, and in accordance with applicable standards;
• Coordinate review and approval of medical materials and locally developed promotional materials;
• Ensure medical insights are provided to cross functional groups, including, but not restricted to: Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory affairs, Market Access, QA, Commercial teams, Brand team and others.
You would be a good match for this role, if you have:
• Have university degree in Pharmaceutical Medicine (MD, Ph.D is a plus)
• Have 2-3 years' experience in medical department
• Really love to translate scientific or clinical data into high quality medical information
• Are good at building partner relationship with different stakeholders
• English - upper-intermediate
What we offer for you:
Competitive salary and annual bonus level
Medical insurance (for the employee and children, additional discount given for close relatives)
Life insurance, meal allowance, mobile compensation;
Flexible working hours and 2 possible home office days monthly;
Internal and external educational courses and trainings;
Additional 3 days of paid vacation;
Professional and career development opportunities (locally as well as worldwide).
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Back to top