- Ljubljana, Slovenia
Sourcing Statement You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
20,000,000+ Is the number of medicine produced in one year on the line for which you will be responsible as a Mechanic.
Join us at solid products department, where you will use your knowledge to take care of simpler to more demanding tasks in the maintenance of machines and devices, and to help operators and technicians.
Your key responsibilities
• Performing machinery and device maintenance operations and work on the packaging line
• Performing the setup and replacement of machine components
• Participation in planned and unplanned interventions, and in remedial action to eliminate defects on equipment and systems
• Participation in the startup and qualification of new and existing equipment and systems
• Cleaning of machines and machine components with regard to preventive maintenance
• Responsibility for minor maintenance interventions and repairs on production facilities
• Filling out production documents
• Providing proposals for technical and other improvements
• Cleaning procedures in accordance with the requirements
• Performing the required inprocess control
What you will bring to the role
• Vocational or secondary degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or other related discipline.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Experience in the field of machine maintenance
You are kindly encouraged to submit your application in English language, including CV by 28th of February 2021.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top