18 million + Chinese patients benefit from Novartis products! In this job, on behalf of Novartis, you will transfer cutting-edge, professional pharmaceutical knowledge and optimized drug treatment programs to clinicians, thereby helping relevant patients to obtain more economical, safe and effective treatment and rehabilitation.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Support with high quality timely marketing input from the market and implement tactical plans/projects in order to maximize the value of the brand(s) through life cycle management.
• To ensure the long-term presence of products portfolio at the pharmaceutical market accordance with the strategic goals
• To identify the most effective market segments to promote products, the most promising target
• To study medical and marketing information on products of the company to define their benefits, market share, positioning relatively to target groups of competitors, marketing promotion strategy in accordance to defined target groups.
• To study the socio-demographic characteristics of consumers, their needs, criteria and attitudes consumption patterns of strategic products.
• To plan product promotion tactics, develop the scheme, forms, methods and technology of promotion (action plan, media plan), to implement the terms of the financial discipline in accordance with budget.
• To plan the supply and demand for products within the area of responsibility, create cycle plans, implementation and forecasts turnover (yearly marketing plan, rolling forecast, monthly secondary sales plan).
• Develop and organize events, create the planned level of distribution and systematic implementation of new products.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Marketing leader in a small revenue organization OR experienced managers of marketing sub-function
• Develop and drive the execution of brand marketing plans with theobjective to maximize market share and revenue growth in the market.
• People Leadership Operations Management and Execution
• Project Management Cross Cultural Experience
• Proven Ability to Develop trust-based relationships with key regional stakeholders
• English NA
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Company / Legal Entity
Novartis Pharma Beijing