Marketing Digital Category Manager(Procurement UNIT)
- Tokyo, Japan
70 tactical buyers are supporting both commercial and NTO towers out of Prague, covering region Europe, Switzerland, Middle East and North Africa...
Your key responsibilities:
Establish category strategy of digital and Patient Support Program to support business growing, de-risking and improvement of service level.
Partner with internal stakeholders (Digital, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, etc.) to define business requirements and work out actionable solution to meet unmet needs.
Introduce change and innovations to support business opportunities to drive topline and bottom line.
Manage suppliers' performance, build strong relationship with strategic partners and continue to optimize supply base in alignment with category strategies.
Lead major negotiations and contracts in Marketing Digital.
Find new way of working in daily operation to promote continuous process excellence.
Delivery productivity savings in line with category target and expectations.
Advocate continuous improvement of quality
Ensure all activities of associates comply with company standards and local regulations.
Why consider Novartis?
Manage Japan Marketing Digital category to enable to deliver the expectations both on business and on organizational capabilities
Deliver financial targets, productivity savings, cost avoidance, DPO etc.
2. Manage relationships both with customers and suppliers to meet the business needs both short and mid./ long terms.
3. Introduce suppliers' led innovations to stakeholders
4. Implement Category strategy.
5. Identify and deliver opportunities through data and analytics
6. Ensure no significant findings in audit and No compliance issue for the categories in charge.
What you'll bring to the role:
Digital marketing experience would be enough.
If candidates have also procurement experience though is advantageous
Education: University Graduate
Languages:Japanese / English
• Significant experience in marketing digital
• Possess proactive and creative approach to introduce continuous improvements and innovations
• Significant experience in leading projects with significant business impact
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
• Team player attitude
Back to top