Market Access Policy&Project Manager
- Shanghai, China
16 million people reached through access programs in 2019, to help expand access to our products we use everything from philanthropy to innovative business models.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Build up market access strategy and value evidence for EB (Established Brand) portfolios, achieve earliest and broadest access of strategic brands nationwide with optimal prices
• Track closely VBP trend and GQCE progress for in-market products, monitor VBP policy analysis and strategic planning deliverables
• Develop market access strategies & plans for EB products according to policy dynamic, ensure capturing all external policy opportunities and mitigating policy impact: Market access strategy and plan for established products in healthcare policy dynamics; Cross functionally aligned brand access strategy integrated with business plan
• Strongly support the execution of market access plan: Clear convey and communication of market access strategy and plan to field market access teams, and to cross functional teams; Timely revision over market access strategy and plan with efficient tracking of implementation, and with policy trend
• Support field access team in execution of all market access plan: Develop strategic engagement platforms, such as advisory board, policy study project and seminars, for engagement with multiple stakeholders; Provide strategic guidance for field access; Prepare value dossiers and evidence deck for local market access engagement
• Engage with key stakeholders: Regular field visit with local MA team, brand managers or KA, sales reps to know the issues or update latest environment information; Regular engagement with target medical KOLs, officials, pharmacists and hospital medical insurance experts
• Strategic alignment with EGM and global market access teams: Regular communication with regional and global EB products teams to timely update China market access dynamic and policy environment
What you'll bring to the role:
• Medical or pharmaceutical College degree preferred
• Good written and spoken English & mandarin language skill
• Effective interpersonal skills; teamwork oriented and inclusive
• Effective analytical/problem solving skills, including generation of original and innovative ideas and solutions
• Action-oriented, customer-focused, with effective prioritization, goal-setting and time management skills
• Integrity, curiosity and passion
• Above 3 years Government Affairs experience
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top