Manager Technical Service Compliance & Administration DACH (m/f/d)
- Freiburg, Germany
Take control of your professional future in an innovative, global company. Alcon stands for innovative medicine products and devices including ophthalmology, contact lenses and contact lens care. Alcon is successful in more than 70 countries all over the world. Always looking for new ideas to create innovative solutions, we are now searching for our Technical Service Department in Freiburg a
Manager Technical Service Compliance & Administration DACH (m/f/d)
Quality & Compliance:
• The Team Lead TS Compliance & Administration is responsible for the organization and implementation of all TS related quality-, compliance and complaints-handling requirements that are required under Alcon CORP, GMP or local ISO standards.
• As Leading TS Upgrade Representative for all three areas (Cat / VIT, Refractive and LenSx) he is responsible to complete all Upgrades within the given time frame and deliver the requested reports to the US Quality Team or, in some cases, enter them into an online data system. This includes ticket creation, spare parts ordering, monitoring, documentation and reporting.
• Acts as Country Coordinator: Responsible for the distribution of controlled TS documents (test procedures, service manuals, SOPs, etc.). This includes the creation and regular updating of the valid SOPs for the Technical Service.
• Acts as TS Reprocessing Officer: Responsible for the device re-processing including quality approval requests, price quotation, cost monitoring, execution as well as documentation and notification to the US Quality Team.
• Acts as TS Measuring Equipment Officer: Responsible for implementation of Alcon MSP for measuring equipment, including the implementation and updating of associated local SOPs. This also includes the administration of the Freiburg-based measuring equipment warehouse for rental equipment and the tracked coordination of measuring equipment dispatch.
• Acts as TS Complaint Handling Representative: Responsible for monitoring the follow-up activities after receiving a complaint message related to an Alcon medical device product. This includes SR Creation, System Review, SR Completion and Forwarding to Reg.Aff. as well as tracking & forwarding of the replaced spare parts to Reg.Aff. In addition, control of all Service Max entries to ensure correct wording (standard word sequences) in preparation of potential complaints.
• TS-QM Representative and TS Business Partner for Regulatory interactions: Responsible for the preparation and follow-up of all internal (CORP) or external (e.g. TÜV) audits and if applicable, CAPAs and as needed regularly meetings, Risk-Analysis, Out-Off-Tolerance Reporting etc.
• Responsible for training and implementing IGM guidelines (= IGM coordinator)
TS Data Administration:
• The Incumbent represents the TS- IRIS Business Process Champion, which includes the Role as Global Request Controller (GRC) to manage the definitions and approvals of the required IRIS Role-Positions within the TS organization.
• As Main IRIS Lead responsible for active IDOC Monitoring and processing. In case of (IDOCs-Failures), responsible for troubleshooting & remedying in a time manner to assure, correct invoicing without any delays. Responsible for handling customer or internal inquiries on invoice details
• If required he is responsible, to open and escalated incidents linked to the SAP and Service Max system and works actively with the IT Support to solve them.
• The incumbent is responsible for the Alcon Financial Control Management (AFCM)-Reporting and the required monthly controls of transaction including the Runbook Controls (SOD) within the TS Admin team.
• Responsible ERP (SAP / IRIS) Super User. Therefore, responsible for accuracy of product and device master data (like Global Codes), continuously updating of pricing in IRIS & S-Max for all articles, work units and contracts etc.
• As CRM System (Service Max) Super User, responsible for the maintenance of the content information like Product or Asset Records -> Install Date, Status, Software Version etc.
• Responsible for the creation, maintenance and extensions of all agreements (contracts) and for internal contracts, for creating their monthly calculation.
• As TS-KPI-Business Analyst responsible for the regular data analyses and business reporting for the TS-Head or TS Field Managers, using various tools (BI, Excel, Access, etc.). Development of new KPI reports to optimize business or quality processes (BI power user).
• Monitoring of the DOA process by the TS-Admin team and Reporting to Finance.
• Assure Regular training of users on our ERP and CRM software in accordance with specifications and quality assurance (GxP).
• Drive continuously process-optimization in responsible area by applying best practices and therefor active interaction with other global Process owner and participation in Super User Forums.
• Responsible for the regular inventory maintenance and accuracy in TS
• Process Purchase Orders in IRIS as Line Manager within Grands
• Responsible for maintaining the TS intranet page (e.g. price lists)
• Ensures end-users are trained and business process and system knowledge is retained in the organization at it's highest level.
You will need:
• Degree in Business Administration or Science, or higher-level of business education in accounting, controlling and process / data analysis with a strong technical focus.
• Profound Project Management experience as well as commercial and technical data administration skills.
• Sound knowledge and experience in quality management and / or multiple years' experience in creating, implementing and controlling quality management systems, risk analyses, ISO and GMP processes, TÜV guidelines & audits as well as creating SOPs and AA's.
• Trained and highly knowledgeable in the use of CRM tools, e.g. Service Max, and ERP tools, ideally SAP.
• Excellent user competence in software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint) and especially in database systems such as Excel, Access, Showcase etc.
• In-depth knowledge of BI / Cognos reporting.
• Leadership experience (direct reports and/or project groups)
• Ideally Technical training / apprenticeship in electrical engineering with subsequent practical experience.
• Fluent German and English
• attractive and competitive compensation package including social benefits and pension scheme
• open company culture with a flat hierarchy
• flexible working culture and great scope for action
• challenging and varied work activities
• individual career development opportunities within an international Organisation
Come and join us and help us to shape our future together - one that's full of opportunities! Interested? Please apply and let us know your earliest possible start date and salary expectation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Back to top