Manager - Technical Analytics
- Hyderabad, India
365 days a year, our global manufacturing and supply network works to ensure our patients have the treatments they need to live longer, healthier lives
Act as a technology expert to support the blockchain initiatives within Novartis. Innovate, build and facilitate a blockchain-enabled platform to drive efficiency, compliance, and better experience to patients for Novartis
Work towards achieving the long term NTO data and digital goals and look for blockchain applicability. Ability to identify blockchain-based solutions to challenges within the business context. Support and facilitate discussions with internal Novartis customers by providing and communicating appropriately.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Innovate the blockchain based solutions from ideation, conceptualization to implementation. Well versed with Agile product development and management, requirement gathering and business analysis.
• Ability to evaluate the use cases and understand the functional aspect of the processes, requirement gathering, and brainstorming sessions. Participate in client discussion, customer interaction, architecture planning, and solutions .
• Ability to work with various stakeholders within and outside organization and collaborate with them. Demonstrate a good understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms.
• Experience in building DevOps pipeline with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Chef, and AWS/Azure cloud. • Good domain knowledge in Pharma/healthcare and will be added advantage.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
• Education (minimum/desirable): B.Tech / B.E/ MCA/ M. Tech
• Overall 10 + years with 2- 3 years in block chain related technology and development.
• Deep functional understanding of supply chain or manufacturing processes preferably pharma.
• Excellent communicator who can collaborate cross-functionally between various business functions & IT.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusion workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network (https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network)
Back to top