Manager - Technical Analytics
- Hyderabad, India
365 days a year, our global manufacturing and supply network works to ensure our patients have the treatments they need to live longer, healthier lives
Lead as a subject matter expert and provide analytics solutions development and delivery support to partners, drive continuous improvements and elevate client experience. Act as change agent to facilitate sustainable changes in processes, adopting standard methodologies, operating models and organizational priorities.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Act as project lead for development and deployment of multiple analytics solutions for internal partners. Translate partners' requirements into business results, transform raw data into impactfule business insights, develop, optimize and optimize the data extraction, transformation and reporting process
- Develop interactive visualizations by designing simplified user interfaces and user experience (UI/UX) using state of the art tools (Novartis server compatible) to support users take data driven decisions,
- Generate analytical insights using advanced modelling techniques, showcase findings and inspires partners to take actions. Support work on cross-functional projects using advance modelling & analytics techniques, develop and maintain machine learning models and solutions
- Continuously improves solutions, processes by eliminating manual steps, developing (semi) automation scripts / workflows for simplification, improved efficiency and enhanced result's quality
- Develop & maintain data models, reports, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions
- Follow AGILE scrum principles & lead AGILE roles for handling product/service development, establishes SOPs, governance, coach team members on problem solving, conflict management, partner management.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Graduate / Post Graduate in operations management, Business management, Industrial engineering, Statistics, Tech. Optional but good to have Certifications in supply chain and operations areas e.g. APICS (CSCP, CPIM).
- Min 9+ years of experience in Supply chain analytics, operations analytics, inventory optimization, logistics network optimization, demand management, warehouse capacity planning etc. SAP MM, SD modules end user experience
- Business intelligence, reporting and important metric development.
- Excellent knowledge of data analytics, handling large and multiple datasets coming from multiple databases/sources. Hands on expertise on ETL and data wrangling tools like Alteryx, R, Python, SQL or similar.
- Hands on expertise on developing dashboards, UI/UX in QlikSense, Tableau, R Shiny (or similar) publish and managing access on server platform. VBA Macro and MS-Access solid understanding. Experience in building & maintaining machine learning models
- Superb communication, storytelling, Leading AGILE teams.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusion workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network (https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network)
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Back to top