Manager Sales Force Effectiveness (d/f/m)
- Holzkirchen, Germany
1! In the Commercial Excellence department, we are the first point of contact for our internal customers when it comes to reporting / analytics and CRM (Customer Relationship Management). In our team, we strive to give our internal customers access to the most important information in such a way that they can further expand Novartis' position as number 1 in the pharmaceutical market! We are true Business Partners to support the business to achieve this goal.
Supports sales managers to assign business targets through the most efficient field force management. Supports assigned area managers during all field force administration phases (field force design and resource allocation, territory design, sales target/call plan setting, performance evaluation and monitoring etc.) providing insightful and value-added analysis, reliable KPIs and precise numbers. May also be responsible for incentive scheme design, implementation and related payout calculation.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people's lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Autonomously manage sales force effectiveness topics of the assigned area
• Responsible for providing inputs related to field force size, structure and deployment within the assigned team
• Implementation and monitoring of sales target, call planning, segmentation and targeting processes at pharmacy/account/physician level
• Incentive scheme design and implementation (goal setting, reporting, payout calculation)
• Responsible for Sales Force Effectiveness tools management for the assigned area
• Definition and implementation of clear and usable KPIs dashboard at national / FLM / representive level; KPI Monitoring
• Contact point for all information related to Sales Force Effectiveness analysis
• Project management of specific initiatives and ad-hoc analysis in Sales Force Effectiveness domain As a key business and sparring partner and as a subject matter expert, this individual will also be responsible for helping the business define and deliver solutions and shape the future Sandoz customer engagement journey
What you'll bring to the role:
• Operations Management and Execution Understanding of sales / commercial processes
• 3-4 years relevant experience Data Management & Systems
• German Ability to translate strategy into execution at customer, account and territory level Knowledge and analysis of sales metrics
• Knowledge of field force incentives programs Territory/customer performance analysis and management
• Ability to support business/recourse planning and forecasting at the territory level
• University Degree, Data Analysis, MS Office(Excel, Powerpoint, etc.), Qlik Applications
Competitive salary; Performance based annual bonus; Work/life integration; Eligible to Sandoz pension plan; 30 working days' holiday per calendar year; Subsidised on-site cafeteria; Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station; Additional benefits.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top